Thursday, February 27th – Saturday, February 29th
A reimagined classical music experience
Experience a transformed performance space in the Argyros, into an intimate setting for classical music complete with:
- Eclectic musical selections
- Unconventional seating
- Unique staging
- Atmospheric lighting
- An ever-shifting soundscape
Evening-length programming, including:
- Three acts, each around 30 minutes
- Two 20-minute intermissions
- An in-theater bar with wine, beer, and light bites available for purchase
What is the Festival’s Winter Season?
A new, reimagined classical music experience…and so much more! Here’s a taste from last year’s season.